Sweet Potatoes with Chilies
Community Recipe from
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup(s) light sour cream
- 1 can(s) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar-reserving 2 Tbsp
- cumin to taste
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- Bake potatoes at 350 until fork tender. Cook, remove skins and mash thoroughly. Add sour cream, chilies, 1/2 cup brown sugar minus 2 Tbsp, and cumin. Spoon into baking dish and top with mixture of 2 Tbsp brown sugar and 1-2 Tbsp melted butter. Bake 20-30 min. at 350 or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annette1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potatoes with Chilies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes