Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle Dip
Fire up the coals for Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle Dip. Chipotle peppers give this dip its zip.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 194
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 841mg
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 canned chipotle chile in adobo, seeds removed, chopped (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- SWEET POTATOES:
- 4 sweet potatoes (about 2 1/2 lb. total), peeled, halved lengthwise, each half cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1. Make dip: Puree all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, with red and green flecks still visible. Cover and chill.
- 2. Make sweet potatoes: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; add potato wedges. Cook for 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined tray; pat dry. Let cool. Preheat grill to medium. Oil grates.
- 3. Toss potato wedges with oil; sprinkle with garlic salt. Grill potatoes, turning often, until just tender and slightly charred, 8 to 10 minutes. Just before serving, taste dip; add additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serve potato wedges with dip on the side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note