sweet potatoe casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) sweet potatoes cooked
- 1/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup(s) sugar to taste
- 2/3 to 1 pound(s) whole pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- mix together milk, eggs, vanilla and salt. Add to sweet potatoes, and blend. Add sugar to taste. Mix until light and fluffy, and put in 3 quart baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, and butter. Add pecans and crumble on top of sweet potato mixture. Bake 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, or 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimB11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes