sweet potatoe casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) sweet potatoes cooked
- 1/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup(s) sugar to taste
- 2/3 to 1 pound(s) whole pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- mix together milk, eggs, vanilla and salt. Add to sweet potatoes, and blend. Add sugar to taste. Mix until light and fluffy, and put in 3 quart baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, and butter. Add pecans and crumble on top of sweet potato mixture. Bake 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, or 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KimB11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note