Sweet Potato-Turkey Shepherd's Pie
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $2.53
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 547
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 37g
- Carbohydrate: 71g
- Fiber: 10g
- Cholesterol: 128mg
- Sodium: 931mg
- 3 large sweet potatoes (2 lb.)
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen pearl onions
- 3 cups sliced roasted turkey
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- 1 cup frozen (or cooked fresh) cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup frozen (or cooked fresh) wax beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wash sweet potatoes and prick with a knife. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours until tender.
- Cook onions according to package directions.
- Grease a shallow, 2-quart casserole. Arrange turkey Pick them. Sweet potatoes vary in size and shape. Choose those that are very firm and smooth slices in pan; top with onions and gravy. Spoon beans on top.
- Scoop sweet potato flesh into a food processor. Add cream, salt and pepper and process until smooth. Spoon onto casserole in an even layer. Heat through for 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note