- 3 large sweet potatoes (2 lb.)
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen pearl onions
- 3 cups sliced roasted turkey
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- 1 cup frozen (or cooked fresh) cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup frozen (or cooked fresh) wax beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- calories 547
- fat 11 g
- satfat 5 g
- protein 37 g
- carbohydrate 71 g
- fiber 10 g
- cholesterol 128 mg
- sodium 931 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F. Wash sweet potatoes and prick with a knife. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours until tender.
Cook onions according to package directions.
Grease a shallow, 2-quart casserole. Arrange turkey Pick them. Sweet potatoes vary in size and shape. Choose those that are very firm and smooth slices in pan; top with onions and gravy. Spoon beans on top.
Scoop sweet potato flesh into a food processor. Add cream, salt and pepper and process until smooth. Spoon onto casserole in an even layer. Heat through for 20 minutes.