Sweet Potato Steak Fries
257 calories per serving
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chipotle or chili powder
- 1. Cut sweet potatoes into halves lengthwise, and then into thick fries. Place in a large bowl. Drizzle oil over top and toss to coat.
- 2. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle over potatoes. Toss to coat.
- 3. Lay fries on the grill so they'll get horizontal grill marks, and close the lid. Cook about 3 minutes, until potatoes have brown grill marks on one side. Flip and cook until all sides are marked. Potatoes are done when easily pierced with a fork. You may need to move fries to a cooler part of grill to cook completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato Steak Fries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables