Sweet Potato & Spinach Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes Cooked (see below)
- 4 (6 inch) Wheat Tortillas
- 5 cup(s) Baby Spinach About 4 ounces
- 2 cup(s) Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 4 teaspoon(s) EVOO for cooking
- 1] Microwave potatoes in microwave about 10-15 minutes, until tender.
- 2] Clean spinach and blanch spinach.
- 3] Remove potatoes from microwave and when cool enough remove flesh into bowl.
- 4] Mash potato with fork. (Optional: Salt and Pepper to taste).
- 5] Divide sweet potatoes among 4 tortillas and spread evenly.
- 6] Add layer of spinach to all tortillas.
- 7] Add layer of mozzarella.
- 8] Heat a large skillet (that has a lid) over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon of EVOO [for cooking purposes].
- 9] Add tortilla pizza to the pan and cover till cheese melts perfectly.
- 10] Repeat for remaining 3 tortillas.
- Had September 10, 2013... Quick and enjoyable use of left over Sweet potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorieann212 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato & Spinach Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza