Sweet Potato Spaghetti
Avoiding the grains, gluten, eggs or carbs of pasta but still want a delicious spaghetti with meat sauce? We replace the noodles with grated sweet potatoes and double the delicious!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) lard
- 1 whole(s) yellow onion diced
- 3 stalk(s) celery diced
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 3 cup(s) sweet potato grated
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) tomato sauce
- Melt the lard in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Add the onions and celery and saute for 5 minutes
- Add the garlic and ground venison and cook until browned
- Add sweet potatoes, seasoning, and sauce, reduce heat to medium and cover
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are tender
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaleoParents and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note