Sweet Potato Souffle
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) sweet potatoes cooked
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3/4 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 stick(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Roast 4 to 5 sweet potatoes in oven until done. Make sure to cover in foil to prevent from dripping. Cool completely so they will peel easily. Beat with remaining ingredients until smooth. Place in a 3 quart casserole. Mix topping ingredients with a fork to crumb consistency and sprinkle on potatoes. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Can be prepared ahead and frozen. Thaw before cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato Souffle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables