Sweet Potato Soufflé
- 6 small sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- Peel sweet potatoes, and cut into cubes. Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain and mash. Combine sweet potatoes and remaining ingredients, stirring until smooth. Spoon sweet potato mixture into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables