This recipe has become a family tradition! We have a small family so I split the recipe between two smaller pans to freeze one or have a fresh one to put in the oven to eat with our leftovers.
Sweet Potato Soufflé
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Jan Gautro
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted and divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Stir together first 7 ingredients, 1/3 cup flour, and 1/4 cup butter; pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine chopped pecans, brown sugar, remaining 1/3 cup flour, and remaining 1/4 cup butter; sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This