Quite nice! This is not only delish, but very nutrish. Instead of the usual mayonnaise wallop, you're getting a seriously healthy dose of sweet potatoes, teamed with other good ingredients. I used cider vinegar instead of white vinegar and am happy with the results. I suggest doubling the recipes for most occasions.
Sweet Potato Salad with Rosemary-Honey Vinaigrette
Photo: Tina Cornett; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill Jenkins
Make a fall-friendly potato salad using cubed, roasted sweet potatoes tossed in a vinaigrette of olive oil, honey and fresh rosemary.
Yield: 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 194
- Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- 4 1/2 cups peeled, cubed sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Line a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil. Coat foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- Toss together sweet potato and 1 tablespoon oil in pan.
- Bake at 450° for 35 minutes or until tender.
- Whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon oil, honey, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add sweet potato; toss well. Cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads