- 4 1/2 cups peeled, cubed sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- calories 194
- fat 5 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- sodium 210 mg
How to Make It
Line a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil. Coat foil with vegetable cooking spray.
Toss together sweet potato and 1 tablespoon oil in pan.
Bake at 450° for 35 minutes or until tender.
Whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon oil, honey, and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add sweet potato; toss well. Cool.