Sweet Potato Ravioli with Lemon-Sage Brown Butter (Cooking Light)
Serve with ham, roast pork loin, cornish hen or venison
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) sweet potato
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 6 quart(s) water
- cooking spray
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- sage sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400'
- Pierce ptato several times and place on flil lined baking sheet. Bake for 40 min or til tender. Cool. Peel ptato, mash. Combine potato, cheese, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl.
- Working with 1 wonton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with damp towel to keep from drying), spoon 1 T potato mixture into center of each wrapper. Brush edges of dough with egg white, bring 2 opposite corners to center. Press edges together to seal. forming a triangle. Repeat procedure with remaining wrappers.
- Bring water to boil Add 8 ravioli, cook 2 min. or til done. Remove ravioli from pan with slotted spoon. Lightly coat cooked wontons with spray, keep warm, repeat procedure with remaining ravioli.
- Melt butter in small skillet over high heat. Add chopped sage to pan, cook 1 min. til butter is lightly browned. Stir in remaining 1/4 tsp salt, juice and pepper. Drizzle butter mixture over ravioli. Garnish with sage springs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato Ravioli with Lemon-Sage Brown Butter (Cooking Light) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables