Sweet Potato Pudding
Yield: 10 servings
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups grated raw sweet potatoes
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine eggs, sugar, and butter in a large mixing bowl, beating well; stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into a 10-inch cast-iron skillet. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35 minutes or until top is browned; stir top crust under. Bake an additional 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Note: Sweet Potato Pudding maybe baked in a 1 1/2-quart casserole, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables