SWEET POTATO-PRALINE CASSEROLE WITH MARSHMALLOWS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 pound(s) cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) minature marshmallows
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, milk,
- granulated sugar, 3 Tbsp melted butter, orange juice concentrate and salt
- until smooth.
- 3. Spread the mixture into a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- 4. In a small bowl, stir together the pecans, brown sugar, flour and 2 Tbsp
- melted butter.
- 5. Spread evenly over the sweet potato mixture.
- 6. Bake for 30 minutes or until evenly heated through in the center.
- 7. Remove casserole from oven; sprinkle with marshmallows.
- 8. Return to oven; bake 5 to 10 minutes more until marshmallows are lightly
- 9. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note