1. Cut sweet potato into fourths and use fork to poke holes in each piece. Microwave 4-7 minutes or until soft and tender.
2. Mash or blend sweet potato until smooth (pureed).
3. Combine butter, egg, milk and sweet potato puree in a large bowl.
4. Stir in baking mix and cinnamon until evenly mixed (batter may be lumpy).
5. Heat frying pan over medium heat and coat with non-stick spray.
6. Place dollops of batter (about 1/4 cup) into pan for each pancake.
7. Cook 2 minutes or until edges are starting to harden. Flip pancake and cook an additional 1-2 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
Go to full version of