Sweet Potato Pancakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 cup(s) skim milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) HEB whole wheat baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- non stick spray
- 1. Cut sweet potato into fourths and use fork to poke holes in each piece. Microwave 4-7 minutes or until soft and tender.
- 2. Mash or blend sweet potato until smooth (pureed).
- 3. Combine butter, egg, milk and sweet potato puree in a large bowl.
- 4. Stir in baking mix and cinnamon until evenly mixed (batter may be lumpy).
- 5. Heat frying pan over medium heat and coat with non-stick spray.
- 6. Place dollops of batter (about 1/4 cup) into pan for each pancake.
- 7. Cook 2 minutes or until edges are starting to harden. Flip pancake and cook an additional 1-2 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes