Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground nutmeg
- 1 Egg
- 1-3/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Canned sweet potatoes Mashed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- In small bowl, combine first eight ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, sweet potatoes, and melted butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch