Sweet Potato Pancakes
Recipe submitted by Sheryl Little, published in Taste of Home February 2012
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground nutmeg
- 1 Egg
- 1-3/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Canned sweet potatoes Mashed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- In small bowl, combine first eight ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, sweet potatoes, and melted butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch