Sweet Potato Oven Fries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Blueberry Kechup, for serving
- 1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Toss the sweet potatoes with the oil, chili powder, thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer. Roast about 20 minutes until dark brown in spots and tender throughout. Serve with Blueberry Ketchup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note