Sweet Potato Mini Muffins or Loaves
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) sweet potatoes (2 large) baked and mashed
- 1/3 package(s) silk tofu mashed
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) 5 grain flax oatmeal or whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) pecans (optional) chopped
- Bake potatoes ahead of time and allow to cool.
- Preheat Oven to 350. Lightly grease muffin tins or line with papers. If making loafs, grease pans with canola oil and line bottom with parchment paper.
- Combine potato, tofu, brown sugar, honey, canola oil, vanilla and eggs in large bowl. In another bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add dry ingredients to the wet and stir only enough to mix the ingredients.
- Fill mini muffin tins and bake 12 minutes. If making 2 9x5x13 loaves bake 45-60 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieZurolo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note