Needs a little more flour. Salt the laktes while hot. I would suggest adding a little more scallion. Otherwise, fantastic!
Sweet Potato Latkes
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil
- Stir together potatoes and flour. Stir in eggs, green onions, and salt; blend well.
- Pour vegetable oil to a depth of 1/2 inch in a large heavy skillet. Heat to 350°. Drop potato mixture by tablespoonfuls into hot oil; gently flatten latkes with back of a spoon. Fry, in batches, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables