Needs a little more flour. Salt the laktes while hot. I would suggest adding a little more scallion. Otherwise, fantastic!
Sweet Potato Latkes
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil
- Stir together potatoes and flour. Stir in eggs, green onions, and salt; blend well.
- Pour vegetable oil to a depth of 1/2 inch in a large heavy skillet. Heat to 350°. Drop potato mixture by tablespoonfuls into hot oil; gently flatten latkes with back of a spoon. Fry, in batches, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note