Sweet Potato Hummus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) sweet potato cubed into 1 inch pieces
- 1 can(s) chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) tahini
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- Coarse salt and fresh gound pepper
- smoked paprika for garnish
- Boil potatoes until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer potatoes to food processer add chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, oil, cumin, and garlic.Puree until smooth, add salt and pepper. Let cool, refrigerate for up to one week in airtight container. Garnish with paprika before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by philtoe50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato Hummus Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers