Sweet Potato Gruyere Bake
- 1 tablespoon(s) salted butter
- 5 pound(s) sweet potatoes, peeled sliced 1/4in thick
- 2 teaspoon(s) chipotle chile powder divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 16 ounce(s) gruyere cheese divided
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- Smear the butter all over the 6-quart insert of your slow cooker. Put 1/3 of the sweet potato rounds into your slow cooker, and sprinkle on 2/3 teaspoon of chipotle chile powder and a 1/3 teaspoon of kosher salt. Add 1/3 of the shredded cheese. Repeat layers until you have run out of ingredients. Pour heavy cream evenly over the top.
- Cover, and cook on low for 5 hours, or on high for about 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SSE408 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note