- 3 medium-size sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)*
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 medium-size red apples, diced
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- Leaf lettuce (optional)
- Garnish: grape cluster
How to Make It
Peel sweet potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes. Cook in boiling water to cover 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
Stir together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; chill. Gently toss sweet potato, banana, apple, and grapes. Cover and chill 2 hours. Serve sweet potato mixture on lettuce leaves, if desired, and serve with mayonnaise mixture. Garnish, if desired.
* 1 (16-ounce) can sweet potato pieces, drained and cubed, may be substituted.