Sweet Potato Fries with Kefir Chipotle Dipping Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1/8 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt for fries
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 cup(s) Lifeway Lowfat Plain Kefir
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced onion dried
- 2 chipotle peppers canned and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt for dip
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes.
- Chop the ends off the potatoes and slice into ½ inch planks, lengthwise. Slice again lengthwise for ½ inch thick sticks.
- Toss with olive oil, salt and cumin in a large mixing bowl and lay out on a baking sheet with 1 inch of space between pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven and flip fries with tongs and bake again for 6 minutes or until dark and crisp on both sides.
- Mix all ingredients for dipping sauce together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving with fries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LifewayRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note