Sweet Potato Fries with Kefir Chipotle Dipping Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1/8 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt for fries
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 cup(s) Lifeway Lowfat Plain Kefir
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced onion dried
- 2 chipotle peppers canned and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt for dip
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes.
- Chop the ends off the potatoes and slice into ½ inch planks, lengthwise. Slice again lengthwise for ½ inch thick sticks.
- Toss with olive oil, salt and cumin in a large mixing bowl and lay out on a baking sheet with 1 inch of space between pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven and flip fries with tongs and bake again for 6 minutes or until dark and crisp on both sides.
- Mix all ingredients for dipping sauce together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving with fries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LifewayRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes