We love sweet potato fries but this recipe doesn't do it. They weren't crispy and the flavor is pretty milk.
Sweet Potato Fries
A dash of red pepper adds a gentle kick to Sweet Potato Fries.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 58
- Fat: 3.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 138mg
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut sweet potato into 1/4-inch strips. Combine sweet potato, olive oil, kosher salt, freshly ground pepper, and ground red pepper in a large bowl; toss to combine. Arrange in a single layer on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This