Sweet Potato Dumplings
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) orginal cresent rolls better kept cool
- 1 package(s) of 8 round sweet potato patties
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- Spray 9 X 13 pan with pam. Heat butter, sugar and water in sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for a few minutes. Start with one triangle
- at the big end. May need to flour fingers and use a big spoon to press
- out the dough. Cut Sweet potato patty in half then place at big end of the
- crescent roll. Wrap crescent roll around patty. Enclose the patty. Place in
- pan and repeat 17 more times. It will be a tight squeeze. Pour sugar ,butter and water mixture over potatoes. I sprinkle with a little of cinnamon.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes