Took this last weekend to our tailgate party. Everyone raved about it - even my husband, who is not known for eating anything out of the ordinary, loved it!
Sweet Potato Crostini with Goat Cheese and Grape Salsa
Spicy, sweet, and totally addictive, this easy appetizer starts with preseasoned fries.
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 20 large frozen waffle-cut sweet potato fries
- 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup quartered seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup finely diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely diced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled goat cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Bake potatoes in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet 12 minutes; turn potatoes, and bake 5 to 7 more minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Remove from pan; cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, whisk together pepper jelly and lime juice in a small bowl; stir in grapes and next 3 ingredients.
- 3. Arrange potatoes on a serving platter; sprinkle with goat cheese. Top with grape mixture, using a slotted spoon. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note