Took this last weekend to our tailgate party. Everyone raved about it - even my husband, who is not known for eating anything out of the ordinary, loved it!
Sweet Potato Crostini with Goat Cheese and Grape Salsa
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 20 large frozen waffle-cut sweet potato fries
- 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 cup quartered seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup finely diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely diced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled goat cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Bake potatoes in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet 12 minutes; turn potatoes, and bake 5 to 7 more minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Remove from pan; cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, whisk together pepper jelly and lime juice in a small bowl; stir in grapes and next 3 ingredients.
- 3. Arrange potatoes on a serving platter; sprinkle with goat cheese. Top with grape mixture, using a slotted spoon. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This