Sweet Potato Corn Sticks
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) cooked sweet potato
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 0.5 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) yellow corn meal
- 0.5 cup(s) sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 0.25 cup(s) melted butter
- 1, Bake sweet potato in microwave 8-10 minutes. Peel, mash until smooth. Cool.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425 F
- 3. Beat eggs with a whisk until smooth. Add buttermilk and melted butter.
- 4. Mix in sweet potato until combined.
- 5. Mix all dry ingredients together
- 6. Stir dry ingredients into potato mixture.
- 7. Pour/scoop into greased corn stick molds.
- 8. Bake 12 minutes until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarkWoodburn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato Corn Sticks Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes