Sweet Potato Coins with Creamy Honey Drizzle
"Get Fired Up!" by Michael Hastings Recipe adapted from "The Deen Bros. Get Fired Up" Winston-Salem Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 small sweet potoatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 8 tablespoon(s) (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh chives
- 1. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. 2. Meanwhile, cut the potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Keeping the coin-shaped slices together in the shape of a potato, transfer each potato to a sheet of aluminum foil. Dot the potatoes with butter cubes and season with salt and pepper. Wrap the foil tightly around the potatoes. 3. Place potato packets on the grill. Close the cover and cook until the potatoes are fork tender, 15 to 20 minutes. 4. Place the potatoes on serving plates and pull back or completely remove the foil as desired. Drizzle each with honey, then top with a dollop of sour cream . Sprinkle with walnuts, chives and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note