- 3 medium-size sweet potatoes*
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Garnish: 2 tablespoons diced pecans
- calories 286
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fat 9.8 g
- satfat 5 g
- monofat 3.3 g
- polyfat 0.8 g
- protein 6.1 g
- carbohydrate 44.6 g
- fiber 2.5 g
- cholesterol 22 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 257 mg
- calcium 164 mg
How to Make It
Microwave potatoes 1 inch apart on paper towels at HIGH 12 minutes or until done, turning and rearranging after 5 minutes; cool, peel, and mash.
Stir together potatoes and next 7 ingredients; spoon into a shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Garnish, if desired.
*2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans mashed sweet potatoes may be substituted.