Sweet potato casserole
Community Recipe from
- 10 Large Sweet potatoes
- 4 Eggs Beaten
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2/3 cup(s) Whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Light Brown Sugar Packed
- 3/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Pecans Finely chopped
- 1. Wash potatoes and cut into 1" slices, leaving skin on. Boil until cooked through.
- 2. Drain and let cool. Pull off skins with fingers.
- 3. Mash cooked sweet potato pieces with an electric mixer or potato masher to yield about 6 cups.
- 4. In a large bowl, mix mashed potatoes together with all other casserole ingredients. Pour mixture into baking tin.
- 5. In another bowl, combine all topping ingredients. Mix well and sprinkle over casserole .
- 6. Bake at 350 F until casserole is heated through and topping is firm to touch - 50-65 min as ovens may vary
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 226445364 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note