Sweet potato casserole
Community Recipe from
- 10 Large Sweet potatoes
- 4 Eggs Beaten
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2/3 cup(s) Whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Light Brown Sugar Packed
- 3/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Pecans Finely chopped
- 1. Wash potatoes and cut into 1" slices, leaving skin on. Boil until cooked through.
- 2. Drain and let cool. Pull off skins with fingers.
- 3. Mash cooked sweet potato pieces with an electric mixer or potato masher to yield about 6 cups.
- 4. In a large bowl, mix mashed potatoes together with all other casserole ingredients. Pour mixture into baking tin.
- 5. In another bowl, combine all topping ingredients. Mix well and sprinkle over casserole .
- 6. Bake at 350 F until casserole is heated through and topping is firm to touch - 50-65 min as ovens may vary
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 226445364 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes