Sweet Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 41/2 cup(s) cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together mashed sweet potatoes, 1/2 C. butter, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs. Spread sweet potato mixture into the prepared baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and flour. Cut in 1/3 cup butter until mixture is crumbly, then stir in pecans. Sprinkle pecan mixture over the sweet potatoes.
- 3. Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by naughtymax and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes