Sweet Potato Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 41/2 cup(s) cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/3 cup(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together mashed sweet potatoes, 1/2 C. butter, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs. Spread sweet potato mixture into the prepared baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar and flour. Cut in 1/3 cup butter until mixture is crumbly, then stir in pecans. Sprinkle pecan mixture over the sweet potatoes.
- 3. Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by naughtymax and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note