Sweet Potato Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar for the topping
- 1/3 cup(s) flour for the topping
- 1/3 cup(s) melted butter for the topping
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans for the topping
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole dish. Mix remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and browned.
- Serves 6 to 8.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glentt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables