Sweet potato casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) cooked,peeled sweet potatoes
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Mix all ingredients inmixing bowl. Pour into baking dish.
- Prepare topping: 1 cup brown sugar,1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 cup chopped pecans. Crumble on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes, or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerriV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note