Sweet potato casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) cooked,peeled sweet potatoes
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Mix all ingredients inmixing bowl. Pour into baking dish.
- Prepare topping: 1 cup brown sugar,1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 cup chopped pecans. Crumble on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes, or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerriV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes