Sweet Potato Butter
Community Recipe from
- 4 1/3 cup(s) Sweet Potatoes Cooked and Mashed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 3 cup(s) Unsweetened Apple Cider
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cloves
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a Boil and Cook; stirring constantly until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat; add cinnamon and cloves. Simmer uncovered, 1 1/2 hours. Stirring frequently.
- Spoon mixture into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 head space; wipe jar rims., Cover at once with metal lids and screw on bands. Refrigerate at least 24 hours before serving. Serve with toast or English Muffins.,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by npursley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes