Sweet Potato Butter
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 1/3 cup(s) Sweet Potatoes Cooked and Mashed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 3 cup(s) Unsweetened Apple Cider
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cloves
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a Boil and Cook; stirring constantly until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat; add cinnamon and cloves. Simmer uncovered, 1 1/2 hours. Stirring frequently.
- Spoon mixture into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 head space; wipe jar rims., Cover at once with metal lids and screw on bands. Refrigerate at least 24 hours before serving. Serve with toast or English Muffins.,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by npursley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note