Sweet Potato Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Butter or margarine
- 4 whole(s) Eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) Water
- 2 cup(s) Sweet potatoes Cooked and mashed
- 31/2 cup(s) All-purpose flour
- 11/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) Allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 2/3 cup(s) Raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugar. Add spices, salt and water. Mix in eggs and flour. Add baking soda and sweet potatoes. Add raisins and pecans. Mix thoroughly. Pour into 3 loaf pans. Bake 1 hour or until done. Makes 3 loaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dinnerbelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Potato Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads