Sweet Potato Bisque
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 large yellow onion peeled and quartered
- 1 large apple peeled and cored
- 3 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) tbs of butter
- 4 cup(s) chicken stock (Or vegetable)
- 1 bottle(s) Hard Cider (I used Woodchuck Hard Cider's Amber Cide
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 cup(s) cream
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Pierce each potato with a fork. Place potatoes on a baking sheet bake for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot add butter, apples, garlic and onions over medium heat. Saute until apples break down and onions are translucent.
- Add in chicken stock, hard cider, cinnamon and maple syrup. Simmer on medium/low heat until potatoes are finished baking.
- When potatoes are cooked and have cooled enough to handle. Slice open the top of the skins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tanya50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note