- 1 cup diced peeled sweet potato
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1 (15-ounce) can unsalted black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- calories 83
- fat 0.1 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- sodium 182 mg
How to Make It
Combine sweet potato and chicken stock in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in black beans, oregano, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.