Sweet Potato Bake: Paula Dean
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) sweet potatoes mashed
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup(s) heavy cream, half & half, or whole milk
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1/3 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix all ingredients together except for cream. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add cream;mix well. Pour into greased casserole dish ( 1 1/2 quarts). Add topping. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- Mix together with fork; sprinkle over top of casserole.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kandersonl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note