Sweet Pork with Garlic
This pork recipe is loaded with savory flavors from three different sauces, along with Dijon mustard, ketchup, and honey. Throw in some garlic and chopped fresh cilantro, and you have a healthy and incredibly appetizing entrée.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 197
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 19.2g
- Carbohydrate: 14.2g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 301mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce, divided
- 6 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloin
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
- Stir together minced garlic, next 3 ingredients, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons honey.
- Spoon garlic mixture evenly over pork, rubbing well into pork.
- Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from oven; cover pork loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut pork diagonally into slices. Place slices on a serving platter.
- Whisk together vinegar, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and remaining 4 teaspoons honey. Drizzle evenly over pork. Sprinkle evenly with onions and cilantro. Garnish, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes