Sweet Pork with Garlic
More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 197
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 19.2g
- Carbohydrate: 14.2g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 301mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce, divided
- 6 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1 (3/4-pound) pork tenderloin
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
- Stir together minced garlic, next 3 ingredients, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons honey.
- Spoon garlic mixture evenly over pork, rubbing well into pork.
- Place pork on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from oven; cover pork loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut pork diagonally into slices. Place slices on a serving platter.
- Whisk together vinegar, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and remaining 4 teaspoons honey. Drizzle evenly over pork. Sprinkle evenly with onions and cilantro. Garnish, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note