Sweet Poato, Apple, and Walnut muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 3/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 15 ounce(s) sweet potato (yams), drained and mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) skim milk
- 1 3/4 cup(s) chopped peeled baking apples
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup(s) golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; set aside. In another bowl, mix together the oil, brown sugar, egg, egg white, mashed yams, and milik until well mixed. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add yam mixture, stirring until moistened. Do not overmix. Fold in the apples, walnuts and raisins. Spoon batter into paper lined or coated muffin tins, filling about 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
- 160 calories, 4 grams of fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Poato, Apple, and Walnut muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads