- 3/4 cup GOYA® Dulce de Leche
- 1/2 cup GOYA® Coconut Milk
- 1 box (11 oz.) frozen GOYA® Plantains, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla Ice Cream, for serving
- Toasted chopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make It
To small saucepot over medium-high heat, add dulce de leche and coconut milk. Bring mixture to boil, stirring to incorporate coconut milk; keep warm.
Heat greased grill, grill pan or medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle plantains with cinnamon. Cook, flipping once, until golden brown and heated through, 3-5 minutes. Slice plantains into ¼”- thick rounds.
Mix plantains into dulce de leche mixture until coated in sauce. Serve over ice cream. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired.