SWEET PEPPER SKILLET
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) OIL
- 2 GREEN PEPPERS THIN SLICED
- 1 SWEET RED PEPPER THIN SLICED
- 1 ONION, CUT INTO WEDGES
- 2 teaspoon(s) MINCED GARLIC
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) (EACH) SALT AND PEPPER
- HEAT OIL IN SKILLET. STIR IN ALL INGRED., SAUTE FOR 5-7 MIN.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SWEET PEPPER SKILLET Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes