SWEET PEPPER SKILLET
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) OIL
- 2 GREEN PEPPERS THIN SLICED
- 1 SWEET RED PEPPER THIN SLICED
- 1 ONION, CUT INTO WEDGES
- 2 teaspoon(s) MINCED GARLIC
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) (EACH) SALT AND PEPPER
- HEAT OIL IN SKILLET. STIR IN ALL INGRED., SAUTE FOR 5-7 MIN.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SWEET PEPPER SKILLET Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables