Sweet Pepper Relish
Photo: Oxmoor House
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 8 serrano chile peppers, seeded and cut into thin strips
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 7 hours. Serve warm or cold.
- Serving Suggestion: Use this versatile relish over roasted meats, poultry, and fish. It's also tasty for spicing up sandwiches, hamburgers, black-eyed peas, or cream cheese appetizers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments