Sweet Pepper-Peanut Sauce
Sweet Pepper-Peanut Sauce delivers a sweet-hot punch with a bit of crunch. We serve the dipping sauce with Barbecue-Peach Summer Rolls.
This recipe goes with Barbecue-Peach Summer Rolls
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup sweet pepper relish (such as Howard's)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cocktail peanuts
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 finely chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Asian hot chili sauce (such as Sriracha)
- Stir together sweet pepper relish, peanuts, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, green onions, garlic, and chili sauce. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note