Sweet Pepper Bruchetta
Community Recipe from
- 8 Slices crusty sourdough Cut on bias
- 1/2 cup(s) Soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) Pesto
- 1 jar(s) 7 oz. roasted red peppers Drained and cut
- Fresh herbs-basil, oregano, or thyme
- Toast or grill bread slices and spread each with cheese. Spread with pesto and top with pepper strips and garnish with herbs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Pepper Bruchetta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers