- 16 ounces uncooked whole-wheat spaghetti
- 3/4 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced (about 1 tsp.)
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 cups lightly packed pea tendrils
- 3/4 cup shaved ricotta salata
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced mint leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding sugar snap peas to boiling water during last 1 minute of cooking time; drain. Rinse pasta mixture under cold running water until cool; drain.
Whisk together olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add pasta mixture to bowl; toss to coat. Gently stir in peas and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 4 hours.