Sweet Pea Autumn Casserole
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4.5 oz jar(s) sliced mushrooms, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 12 oz. package(s) frozen green peas cooked
- 1 1/4 cup(s) seasoned cube stuffing mix, crushed
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 435 degrees F.
- 2. Combine mayonnaise, mushrooms, cranberries and milk in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 45 seconds; stir.
- 3. Stir in hot peas, then turn into greased 1-quart shallow casserole.
- 4. Combine stuffing mix with melted butter in a small bowl, then sprinkle over pea mixture.
- 5. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sweet Pea Autumn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles